PREVENTIVE MEASURES ON ACCESS TO PUBLIC PROCUREMENT REGULATORY AUTHORITY SERVICES DUE TO COVID- 19 PANDEMIC
In line with the Presidential Directive on preventive measures against COVID-19 issued on 15th March, 2020, Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) has implemented protocols to ensure the health and safety of its members of staff, customers and stakeholders.
As part of our precautions, the Authority’s offices shall remain open but as per the directive, a fourteen (14) day rotational schedule for officers to alternate between working from the office and home has been formulated. Hand sanitizers for use by staff and those whose exceptional circumstances dictate that they must visit our offices have also been provided.
Until the pandemic is contained, the following preventive measures shall apply at all PPRA offices
- All face to face interviews with complainants have been suspended
- All face to face advisory services have been suspended
- No visitors shall be allowed at PPRA offices unless in exceptional circumstances
- We shall not be able to receive physical reports and letters. Such should be scanned and emailed to us.
- Conduct of reviews at the Public Procurement Administrative Review Board (PPARB) shall be undertaken as per issued guidelines vide Circular No. PPRA/ARB/01.Vol.2 (113) available on http://ppra.go.ke/download/pparb-covid-19/and our social media platforms.
How to reach us
In a bid to serve you during this period, we request our esteemed customers and stakeholders to access our services or reach us, only through the following available platforms:-
- Tel: 020- 3244000
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Social media: Facebook ( PPRAKenya) and Twitter (PPRAKenya)
- Website: ppra.go.ke
We would also like to remind our customers to practice social distancing and good personal hygiene to mitigate the spread of the virus.
M.J.O. JUMA, MBS