PROPOSED OFFICE PARTITIONING FOR PPRA ON 4TH, 5TH, 7TH FLOOR AND ALTERATIONS ON 6TH FLOOR, KISM TOWERS, NGONG ROAD – NAIROBI
1. The DIRECTOR GENERAL – PUBLIC PROCUREMENT REGULATORY AUTHORITY invites sealed tenders for the construction of the PROPOSED OFFICE PARTITIONING FOR PPRA ON 4TH, 5TH, 7TH FLOOR AND ALTERATIONS ON 6TH FLOOR, KISM TOWERS, NGONG ROAD – NAIROBI
2. Tendering will be conducted under open competitive method National using a standardized tender document. Tendering is open to all qualified and interested Tenderers.
3. Qualified and interested tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents during office hours 0900 to 1700 hours at the address given below.
4. A complete set of tender documents may be purchased or obtained by interested tenders upon payment of a non- refundable fees of Kshs. 1,000.00 in cash or Banker’s Cheque and payable to the address given below. Tender documents may be obtained electronically downloaded below:
Tender documents obtained electronically will be free of charge.
5. Tender documents may be viewed and downloaded for free from the website www.ppra.go.ke Tenderers who download the tender document must forward their particulars immediately to email@example.com to facilitate any further clarification or addendum.
6. Tenders shall be quoted be in Kenya Shillings and shall include all taxes. Tenders shall remain valid for 126 days from the date of opening of tenders.
7. All Tenders must be accompanied by a tender Security of Kenya Shillings 2,500,000.00
8. The Tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted.
9. Completed tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before As indicated in tender advertisement. Electronic Tenders will not be permitted.
10. Tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time specified above or any dead line date and time specified later. Tenders will be publicly opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ designated representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
11. Late tenders will be rejected. 12. The addresses referred to above are:
Address for obtaining further information and for purchasing tender documents
1. Name of Procuring Entity: PUBLIC PROCUREMENT REGULATORY AUTHORITY
2. Physical address for hand Courier Delivery to an office or Tender Box (As indicated in tender advertisement)
3. Postal Address: P. O. Box 58535 – 00200 Nairobi
4. Insert name, telephone number and e-mail address of the officer to be contacted.
Address for Submission of Tenders
1) Name of Procuring Entity: PUBLIC PROCUREMENT REGULATORY AUTHORITY
2) Postal Address: P. O. Box 58535 – 00200 Nairobi (Attn: THE DIRECTOR GENERAL)
Physical address for hand Courier Delivery to an office or Tender Box (As indicated in tender advertisement)
Address for Opening of Tenders.
1) Name of Procuring Entity: THE DIRECTOR GENERAL – PUBLIC PROCUREMENT REGULATORY AUTHORITY
2) Physical address for the location: P. O. Box 58535 – 00200 NAIROBI
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
PUBLIC PROCUREMENT REGULATORY AUTHORITY