PPRA/11/2020-2021 – TENDER FOR SUPPLY, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE OF AN e-BOARD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- The Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) invites sealed tenders for THE SUPPLY, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE OF AN e-BOARD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Tendering will be conducted under open competitive method National using a standardized tender Tendering is open to all qualiﬁed and interested Tenderers.
- A complete set of tender documents may be obtained free of charge by interested tenders electronically below:
- More details on the Services are provided in PART 2 – Services’ Requirements, Section V – Description of Services of the Tender Document
- Tenderers who download the tender document must forward their particulars immediately to email@example.com to facilitate any further clariﬁcation or
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a “Tender Security” of 40, 000 in any of the following forms; a bank guarantee; a guarantee by an insurance company registered and licensed by the Insurance Regulatory Authority listed by the Authority; a letter of credit; or guarantee by a deposit taking micro-ﬁnance institution, Sacco society, the Youth Enterprise Development Fund or the Women Enterprise Fund.
- The Tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents
- Completed tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before 00 AM on Monday 21st June, 2021. Electronic Tenders will not be permitted.
- Tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time speciﬁed above or any dead line date and time speciﬁed Tenders will be publicly opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ designated representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
- Late tenders will be rejected
- The addresses referred to above are:
The Director General
Public Procurement Regulatory Authority,
PO. Box 58535 – 00200
HARAMBEE AVENUE, NATIONAL BANK BUILDING 10TH FLOOR,
The Original and Copy of the tender should be sealed in a single outer envelope, clearly marked: – Tender No. PPRA/QT/11/2020-2021- THE SUPPLY, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE OF AN e-BOARD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.