TENDER NO. PPRA/03/2021-2022 – PROVISION OF ACTUARIAL STUDY SERVICES FOR THE POST RETIREMENT MEDICAL FUND FOR MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC REGULATORY AUTHORITY (PPRA)
- The PPRA has set aside funds in its budget toward the cost of the subject consulting services.
- The Procuring Entity now invites proposals to provide the following consulting services (here in after called “the services”): Provision of Actuarial Study Services for the Post-Retirement Medical Fund for Members of PPRA More details on the Services are provided in Section 8 Terms of Reference.
- This Request for Proposals (RFP) is open to all the Actuarial Service Providers registered by the Retirement Regulatory Authority (RBA)
- If a Consultant is a Joint Venture (JV), the full name of the JV shall be used and all members, starting with the name of the lead member. Where sub-consultants have been proposed, they shall be named. The maximum number of JV members shall be specified in the DS.
- It is not permissible to transfer this RFP to any other firm.
- A firm will be selected under Quality Cost Based Selection Method and, in a format, as described in this RFP, in accordance with the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act 2015, a copy which can be found here.
- The: Section
- Letter of Request for Proposals Section
- Instructions to Consultants and Data Sheet Section
- Technical Proposal Standard Forms Section
- Financial Proposal Standard Forms Section
- Terms of Reference Section
- Standard Forms of Contract ([Select: Time-Based or Lump-Sum])
Please inform us by 19th April, 2022 in writing at the address below or by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
a) That you have received this Request for Proposals; and
b) Whether you intend to submit a proposal alone or intend to enhance your experience by requesting permission to associate with other firm(s) (if permissible under Section 2, Instructions to Consultants (ITC), Data Sheet14.1.1).
8. Details on the proposal’s submission date, time and address are provided in the ITC 17.7and ITC 17.9 of the Data Sheet.
The Request For Proposal document can be downloaded below: